Hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.
This weeks Questions
- Top 5 songs on your playlist?
- How much time do you spend reading each week?
- What is the last thing you Googled?
- Favorite places to travel?
- What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
1. Top 5 songs on your playlist?
*sorts via amount played* *is a little surprised by the results*
1. Less Than Jake – Hopeless Case
I can’t seem to find a better video for this. Anyway, this has been pretty much my life’s theme song for a couple of years now.
2. Night Ranger – Sister Christian
My dad pretty much brain washed me growing up in that he inspired about 80% of my choice in music. You can’t not like this song, dude. And it’s on the soundtrack of so many cool movies. If nothing else, enjoy the 80s hair!
3. Blue Swede – Hooked On A Feeling
And we are moving back even further in time, you guys. This is also my ringtone. It’s just such a happy, uplifting song. If I need a pick me up, this is where I go.
4. Damien Rice – 9 Crimes
It’s just pretty, and easy on the ears. I don’t need much more reason than that. It’s also kinda sad.
5. Blackmore’s Night – Fires At Midnight
And just to prove just how all over the show my playlist is, have some medieval folkish sounding stuff. This song is magic. It’s pretty much what my brain plays every time I read an epic fantasy.
2. How much time do you spend reading each week?
More than I should, but less than I’d like. Let’s say around 2 hours on a slow day, up to 10 hours on a good day. What I should be doing is writing, but I am easily seduced by a pretty cover and interesting sounding premise.
3. What is the last thing you Googled?
The links to the music videos, HAH. Before that, I was looking up temperatures in Pretoria because at 4am on a Sunday morning I could no longer sleep; it is hot as the devil’s ballsack in my bedroom. I do not like summer.
4. Favorite places to travel?
I haven’t traveled all that much, actually. I’ve never been out of the country (which is South Africa, for those who are new). I’ve never been on a plane. I had all of 1 train trip in my entire life. *ashamed*
5. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
I love rainy days! Best spent in bed with a good book, or movie. Or baking pancakes.