Hosted by Workaday Reads
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
I chose Memory Stick – 50 Ebooks
5. One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
6. Surrender by Rhiannon Paille
7. 365 Days by K.E. Payne
8. The Order Of The Poison Oak by Brent Hartinger
9. 15 Days Without A Head by Dave Cousins
10. Disconnect by Imran Siddiq
11. Double Feature: Attack Of The Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies/Bride Of The Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies by Brent Hartinger
12. Tamed by Douglas R. Brown (2013)
13. The Game by Shane Scollins (2013)
14. The Elephant of Surprise by Brent Hartinger (2013)
15. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (2010)
16. Moonset by Scott Tracey (2013)
17. The Collector by Victoria Scott (2013)
18. Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (2012)
19. Girls Love Travis Walker by Anne Pfeffer (2013)
20. Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer (2013)
21. Astrology for Writers by Corrine Kenner (2013)